Web Experience Management
Oracle WebCenter Sites enables marketers and business users to easily create and manage contextually relevant social and interactive online experiences across multiple channels on a global scale to drive sales and loyalty.
Easy-To-Use Content Authoring and Design Tools For Business Users
- Business users can contribute and manage Web content in real-time, with intuitive interfaces and drag-and-drop content authoring and layout capabilities designed for the non-technical user.
- Administrators are empowered to create and manage a sophisticated Web presence with ease through an advanced interface for power users.
- IT and the various lines of business are enabled to work together seamlessly through powerful, targeted interfaces to deliver effective online communications via a wide variety of Web and mobile properties
Sophisticated Customer Segment-Based Targeting and Predictive Targeting via Oracle Real-Time Decisions Integration
- Significantly improve retention and conversion of site visitors by targeting specific customer segments with relevant recommendations and promotions. The enhanced Web experience improves customer loyalty, drives revenue, and increases campaign effectiveness.
- Targeting functionality empowers marketers to create and manage targeted campaigns with simple interfaces. Marketers can create rules defining what content will be delivered to each customer segment online.
- Dynamic delivery and predictive analytics capabilities enable the right content to be delivered to the right visitor in real time with easy-to-use tools to quickly deploy, edit, and analyze multi-channel, large-scale, content-rich, compelling Web experiences with optimized, targeted content to any device.
Granular Analytics for Optimizing Web Content, Promotions, and Offers
- Build and deliver successful, persuasive Websites and allow business users and marketers to measure the effectiveness of their online content and campaigns.
- Analytics and optimization functionality does more than just report usage at the site level; it offers tracking and reporting on individual assets, promotions, and visitor segments.
- Editors and marketers can immediately determine whether a given article or promotion is relevant to a particular customer segment, enabling real-time analysis and optimization of site content and promotions.
User-Generated Content and Personalized,Customizable Gadgets with Enterprise Moderation, Including Comments, Ratings, Reviews, and Blogs
- You can create a personalized and interactive online experience integrated seamlessly with third-party social networking sites that are critical to driving customer engagement, loyalty, and sales.
- Organizations are enabled to easily incorporate user-generated content such as comments, ratings, reviews, polls, and blogs.
- Social login and social sharing encourages site visitors to interact online and share information they like with their social networks.
- Organizations can create customizable dashboards made up of gadgets that can be personalized by site visitors to drive loyalty, or content and/or functionality can be syndicated out to third-party Websites to extend the reach of the brand.
Highly Scalable Web Content Management (WCM) Platform for Delivery of a High Volume, Global Web Presence
- Organizations can manage vast and complex product catalogs with ease with sophisticated product information management capabilities.
- Advanced multi-site management for hundreds of departmental, regional, and multi-lingual sites is easily accomplished through workflow-based processing, role-based editing and enterprise-strength content management and delivery capabilities.
- Rapid delivery of high-volume, targeted, and multi-lingual sites via distributed caching infrastructure provides high-performance support for dynamic and static content deployments on the largest global scale.
Access Content Stored Across the Enterprise and Integrate with Oracle’s CRM and E-Commerce Applications
- Enterprise content such as documents, images, video and other rich media stored across the organization is easily accessible for Web publishing via integration with a number of systems, including WebCenter Content, EMC Documentum, Microsoft SharePoint, Windows and Unix file systems.
- Organizations can harness the full power of their enterprise content to deliver an engaging Web experience that drives customer acquisition, turns customers into recommenders, and keeps them returning for more.
Mobile Option Enables Centralized Business-User Management of Both Mobile and Traditional Websites with Delivery to Thousands of Mobile Device Types, including iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry, Android, and Many More
- Easily extend Web presence to mobile devices and deliver multi-channel marketing and customer experience initiatives while saving significant time, money, and effort in managing mobile sites.
- Enable brand-consistent, highly targeted, multi-channel marketing and customer experience campaigns aligned across both mobile and traditional Web channels.
Contact us now to find out more about WebCenter Sites and to schedule your No-Obligation demo.